TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The material appearing on this website https://www.nancymichelcoaching.com (this “Site”), is provided as information about Nancy Michel Coaching’s business, community, and people, and as a platform for online connection. The owner of this Site, Nancy Michel Coaching and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on the Site or material linked to this Site.
Any information on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following and using any information or recommendation provided on this Site is at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding agreement (this “Agreement”) between you and Nancy Michel Coaching Inc., a Corporation operating out of the Province of Quebec, Canada (“Nancy Michel Coaching”). Nancy Michel Coaching may modify, amend, supplement and replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing you with advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed Terms and Conditions.
- Trademark & Copyright. Logos for Nancy Michel Coaching are trademarks of Nancy Michel Coaching and its affiliates (the “Marks”). You must obtain written permission from Nancy Michel Coaching to use the Marks. All materials created by Nancy Michel Coaching on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Nancy Michel Coaching. The contents of this Site are all copyrighted by Nancy Michel Coaching, unless otherwise noted. You must obtain written permission from Nancy Michel Coaching to use the contents of the Site in any manner not authorized by these Terms and Conditions.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Nancy Michel Coaching and Nancy Michel Coaching is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any third party website. Nancy Michel Coaching accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of this Site, enable you to connect with Nancy Michel Coaching on various platforms, help Nancy Michel Coaching offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If Nancy Michel Coaching has materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nancy Michel Coaching at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. Our refund policy for any of the services or products sold on the Site is as follows: All sales are final. There will be no refunds.
- Disclaimer. Our goal is to share information in an informative, open, and honest way. That being said, any information and services provided on or through the Site is for informational and educational purposes only. What we share is the opinion and perspective of Nancy Michel Coaching. The information and education is not intended or implied to supplement or replace professional advice. Before taking any action, please make sure you consult with a professional.
- No Guarantees. We make no guarantees about any particular results or benefit that you’ll get from our Site or our services. We will do everything to give you the tools to succeed, but we make no guarantees. We cannot be any more clear about this: we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Nancy Michel Coaching or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Nancy Michel Coaching has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Nancy Michel Coaching’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of this Site, you indemnify Nancy Michel Coaching and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Nancy Michel Coaching linked to these Terms and Conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire agreement between you and Nancy Michel Coaching relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Nancy Michel Coaching. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms and Conditions to be unenforceable, that portion or provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effectuate the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. Failure by Nancy Michel Coaching to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right. Paragraph headings are for reference only.
Terms and Conditions